Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra is the first Indian actress who has made it to the Forbes Top 10 list of World’s highest paid TV actresses. With a whopping $11 million (Rs 73.47 crore), Priyanka has been ranked tenth on the list. The Bollywood diva plays the protagonist Alex Parrish in ABC’s crime thriller ‘Quantico’.
Another Bollywood beauty Deepika Padukone has also joined the Hollywood bandwagon, but it is to be noted that Priyanka’s earnings are even more than Deepika Padukone, who a few weeks ago, made it to the top 10 highest paid actress around the world by earning $10 million (Rs 67 crore) during the last year.
The periodical also noted that Priyanka’s earnings are not only based on the time she is seen on screen. It said that she is one of the most sought after actresses for brand endorsements and mentioned that she recently cracked a ‘seven-figure deal with Appy Fizz’.
Priyanka, will also take her talent to the big screen of Hollywood with ‘Baywatch’. In this Dawyne Johnson flick she has been cast as the antagonist Victoria Leeds.
Here is the complete list:
1. Sofia Vergara – $43 million (Rs 287 crore)
2. Kaley Cuoco – $24.5 million (Rs 163 crore)
3. Mindy Kaling – $15 million (Rs 100 crore)
4. Ellen Pompeo and Mariska Hargitay – $14.5 million (Rs 96 crore)
6. Kerry Washington – $13.5 million (Rs 90 crore)
7. Stana Katic – $12 million (Rs 80 crore)
8. Priyanka Chopra – $11 million (Rs 73.47 crore)
9. Julianna Margulies -$10.5 million (Rs 70 crore)
10. Julie Bowen – $10 million (Rs 66 crore)